My Holiday in Can Tho, Vietnam


My Holiday in Can Tho,Vietnam
          On Sunday 27th January 2019

          I am an explorer. My friends and I went to Nigh Market at Can tho,Vietnam. where we found so many cheap but beautiful stuffs. It is a very wide market where there are so many choices. This I think is the best place to go to buy souvenirs and a perfect place for shopping.
Food is also everywhere. There are lots of stalls beside the street.

visiting the flower market can tho city

Can Tho flower road
                Have a model showing a river of flowers. Can Tho flower road features 80,000 fresh flower pots with a variety of species, from flower villages such as Sa Dec, Ben Tre, and Da Lat I’m so happy and very funny.
Hello Saturday 1st February is my last day in Vietnam , hope that i can come back again to Vietnam , specially in Can tho . I love to stayed at can tho.





ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Class Observation

Teaching Thai Culture