The first time in Vietnam


The first time in Vietnam

The new experiences is visit can tho,Vietnam for participation in SEA Teacher project and the  my good experience. I have a new friends from vietnam. My friends so cute and my teacher take care all of us.

Welcome to Can Tho, Vietnam
Can Tho, Vietnam


Can Tho is a city in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region. Set on the southern bank of the Hau River, it’s known for its canal network and nearby floating markets. The modern 2.75-km cable-stayed Can Tho Bridge spans the river. The busy Ninh Kieu waterfront is a hub for boat trips on surrounding waterways. Illuminated at night, Can Tho’s waterfront is home to floating restaurants, bars and hotels.
When we and thai lectutersarrived at the Can Tho University ,I’m feel like atmosphere in University.
            And then There are many trees, good atmosphere, good nature.
            And was impressed with the university dormitory Clean, livable 
            and beautiful. It same my university in Thailand.
            In the evening we have party with teacher from veitnam.                                    I’m so happy and funny Thank you for welcoming as  well.
                     
           




ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Class Observation

Teaching Thai Culture